Nano Hairstrokes Eyebrow Tattoo Service in Melbourne
Have you ever noticed women with flawlessly shaped eyebrows? You might wonder how they find the time to pluck overgrown brows and expertly draw them to perfection. Let us tell you a little secret, they might have got eyebrow micropigmentation or nano needle eyebrows done.
You may be familiar with the term nano blading, or perhaps someone close to you has undergone the procedure. So, now you might be wondering whether it could be a suitable option for you as well. At Glow Concept Cosmetic Tattoo Specialist, we will help you understand all about nano brows and why should opt for them.
What is Nano Brows Procedure?
You are probably familiar with micro-blading combo brows or feathering techniques already. Nano-needle eyebrows are the newest technique for shaping eyebrows. Nano brows is a semi-permanent make-up method where cosmetic pigments are deposited in the desired shape. This is done with a micropigmentation machine which has a needle-like tip.
Each hair stroke is drawn with a very fine needle. With this, you get very thin and crispy lines like your natural eyebrows. This technique allows us to create realistic brow patterns that you will love. The skin will rarely bleed during the procedure and helps increase the retention rate of the brows.
Eligibility for Nano Hairstroke Machine Brows Treatment
Even though cosmetic treatments can be opted for by anyone, they have certain restrictions. The first thing to remember is nano brows work best on normal and dry skin. While microblading causes stroke blurring on oily skin, nano-blading created using the hair stroke machine is resilient to pigment migrations. One thing you need to keep in mind is that if you have oily skin, your pigments will fade a little quicker compared to other skin types.
Who Should Not Opt for Nano Brows?
The nano brows treatment is not recommended for:
- People with diabetes (consult your doctor)
- People with any bleeding disorders
- People who take blood-thinning medications (consult your doctor and discontinue use if possible)
- People who’ve recently had Botox injections or fillers (wait at least 4 weeks)
- Pregnant or nursing women
- People with hypertrophic scarring or a history of keloids
- People with viral infections or diseases
- People who are going through chemotherapy
- People with skin irritations, Rosacea, Eczema, or Psoriasis near the treated area
- People whose skin was tanned recently
Nano Brow Pre-Procedure
Here are a few things that you should keep in mind before the procedure.
- Do not drink caffeine or alcohol 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not take blood thinners such as Aspiring, Niacin, Vitamin E, or Advil 72 hours before the procedure.
- No tanning, waxing, tweezing, or tinting 3 days before.
- No electrolysis treatment 5 days before
- No collagen, Botox, or fat injections 2 weeks before/after your appointment
- Do not use AHAs 2 weeks before.
- No laser or chemical treatments 2 weeks before
- Do not use products containing retinol 2 weeks before.
Also, you need to consider this one important point: If you are taking a prescription blood thinner or aspirin regimen, consult with your physician before stopping the medication.
What Should I Avoid During the Healing Process for Nano Brows?
Detailed aftercare instructions and healing balm will be provided to you after your appointment. However, the way you take care of the treated area over the next two weeks will ultimately impact the final appearance and longevity of your micro blading or micropigmentation. The ‘healing period’ we are referring to is between 1 to 2 weeks, but please note that it can take up to 30 days to completely heal.
Carefully following the below-mentioned points will help you achieve the best results:
- Do not apply makeup to the brows during the healing process.
- Prevent situations where your brows can get heavily wet.
- Avoid steam room/sauna/sunbed.
- Avoid showering for the first 12-24 hours. After this period, apply a thick layer of aftercare balm while taking a shower. This will create a barrier and avoid the procedure area from getting directly exposed to water.
- Do not rub, touch, scratch, or pick your brows following the treatment. It can result in scarring or loss of pigment.
- You might notice that your brows will be slightly dry or scabbed after the treatment. Do not scratch them even if they itch, simply tap the treated area to relax the itch.
- If your eyebrows get wet, pat dry with a clean towel and do not rub.
- Apply a thin layer of healing balm 2-3 times a day. You may not need to use the balm as frequently if you have excessively oily skin.
- Use one Q-tip per day and a small amount of soapy water to remove previous layers of balm, gently cleanse your brows and then pat dry.
- Avoid activities that cause excessive sweating for the first week after the procedure.
- Avoid excess sun exposure as this can lead to pigment fading and affect the healing process. Apply sunblock to protect your cosmetic tattoo from discolouring or fading.
- Avoid applying everyday skincare products directly on the eyebrows.
- Avoid Botox for 2 weeks post-treatment.
- If you are having an MRI scan, inform the doctor about your micro blading procedure.
- After your brows heal, you will need a touch-up appointment, without which your brow procedure will be incomplete.
- You can book your touch-up appointment 4 to 6 weeks after your initial appointment.
It is normal to experience some loss of pigment during the healing process. The pigment is expected to become darker for the first 3 to 5 days after the procedure. Do not panic as it will eventually lighten up and come back to the desired colour.
Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will cover the hair strokes. In 1 or 2 weeks, 40-60% of the pigment will slowly reappear and give it a natural look. At the touch-up appointment, we will determine how your skin has healed or if it needs any adjustments.
Get the Best Eyebrow Tattoo Services at Glow Concept
When you contact us, we will walk you through a step-by-step process of cosmetic tattooing. After taking your preliminary details, we will schedule a consultation with the artist. Our professional will have a detailed discussion about your personal choices and preferences.
By the end of the appointment, you will have all the information that you need to know. We aim to help you make an informed decision about cosmetic tattoos. Our popular eyebrow tattooing services include the following:
- Nanomachine hair stroke brows: Nano strokes will give unique hair-like strokes with a single-needle tattoo machine. We use the nano-shading method to fill the gaps in your brows.
- Microblading brows: In this method, we use a thin-needled hand tool. Very delicate strokes will be applied behind the current hair growth to replicate the appearance of fuller hair.
- Brow lamination and tint: It is a non-invasive treatment where your brow hair will be straightened and set in place. Then, a natural-looking tint will be added to give a defined and fuller brow.
- Powder/Ombre brow tattoo: This technique creates a natural look with a subtle gradient at the beginning and darkening towards the rear end.
- Combination brows: It is a combination of micro-blading and shading merging throughout your natural brows to give a defined and denser look.
Why Choose Us for Eyebrow Tattooing?
At Glow Concept, nothing is more important to us than ensuring that you get the eyebrow or face care solution that you always wanted. Be it an eyebrow tattoo, micro-blading, or semi-permanent makeup, we do it with perfection. In our microblading service, we use a revolutionary shaping technique that uses eyebrow tattoo technology to implant pigment under the skin. Your brows will be filled to look fuller and naturally beautiful.
We aim to provide you with permanent brows that are flawless from the moment you wake up in the morning to the moment your head hits the pillow at night. Take advantage of our advanced techniques to change your appearance to feel confident and beautiful.
No, it does not. The Nano brow needle is designed to create beautiful brows with minimal trauma to the skin. It is virtually painless and has a quick healing time.
Each session might take 2 or 3 hours including the initial consultation. The number of sessions you need will depend on your skin type and other factors. You can talk to our experts to know more.
It is recommended that you avoid all types of cosmetic tattooing while you are pregnant or a nursing mother.
Our cosmetic tattoo specialist will provide you with detailed aftercare tips and products post-treatment. Here are a few generic aftercare tips for nano brows:
- Keep your brows area as dry as possible.
- Wipe your eyebrows with a damp cloth when you need to clean.
- Apply moisturiser cream provided by us.
- Avoid excessive sweat-causing activities.
- Do not wear makeup near your eyebrows.