Lip Blush Tattoo
Get Cosmetic Tattoos - Eyeliner and Lip Blush Tattoo in Melbourne
The number of people wanting cosmetic cheek blush, eyeliner or lip blush has grown exponentially over the past few years. You might have also wished to wake up with a flawless face with a no-makeup makeup look. Thanks to semi-permanent makeup, your wish can now become a reality.
However, when it comes to cosmetic procedures, choosing a suitable treatment and getting it done at the right place is equally important. At Glow Concept Cosmetic Tattoo Specialist, we offer cosmetic tattoo services to help you recreate your favourite makeup looks semi-permanently.
What Does Lip Blushing Mean?
Many women apply a lipliner to make their lips appear slightly more significant. Lip blush tattoo is a semi-permanent tattoo makeup that will rejuvenate the colour of your lips. Semi-permanent lip blush is a great way to give a natural illusion of fuller lips and boost your confidence.
What Preparations are Required for Lip Blush Tattooing?
The lip blush process will alter the colour and contour of your lips. This semi-permanent makeup technique employs natural shades of colours to give your lips great definition while preventing an artificial look. Here are a few tips to help you prepare before the lip blush tattooing treatment.
- Schedule a consultation and patch test: Do it before your first lip blush service so that you get an idea of what to expect from the process.
- Avoid alcohol: Do not have any alcoholic beverages 24 hours before the session.
- Pamper your lips: Wet your lips, use a lip scrub, and gently massage for 30 seconds and wash it off. To restore the moisture, apply a thick layer of lip balm.
- Stay hydrated: Drink an adequate amount of water to stay hydrated.
- Do not use makeup: Avoid using any makeup but you can apply moisturiser on your face if necessary.
What Can you Expect After the Procedure?
You can expect mild swelling, light scabbing, itching, or dry tightness. Ice packs are a nice relief for bruising and swelling. Using aftercare ointments will work well for scabbing and tightness.
Initially, your lips might look dark and slightly uneven in colour. After 2-7 days the darkness will slowly fade. Also, the uneven colour will completely disappear once the swelling reduces. As the procedure area heals, the colour will lighten up and sometimes even disappear in places—it can be addressed during the touch-up session. Note that your lips should completely heal before we can address any concerns and it will take up to 4 weeks to heal.
Benefits of Lip Blush Tattoo
Lip blush tattoo colour gives your lips a gorgeous barely-there blush without the commitment of traditional tattoos. Some of the many benefits of lips tattoos include:
- Enhanced lip symmetry
- Ability to customise the shade of your lips
- Long-lasting colour
- Colour correction for uneven pigmentation and scars
- Fuller-looking lips without surgery or injectables
- Increased pigmentation for aging and pale lips
Why Choose Only an Expert Lip Blush Cosmetic Tattoo?
Glow Concept exists with a lifelong passion for makeup combined with a love to empower others to look and feel their best.
- Experienced technicians : When you choose us, know that you will always be treated by experienced tattoo artists who will use first-class equipment, pigments, and techniques.
- Long-lasting results : Our semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos have been used for years and are proven to be highly effective and have long-lasting results.
- Personalised care : Whether you want a subtle and natural look or a bold and defined one, we take the time to listen to your need and offer a tailored solution.
There are a few medical conditions that might impact your cosmetic tattoo:
- Cold and flu
- Pregnant or nursing
- Major heart problems
- Botox in the past months
- Viral infections/disease
- Psoriasis, sunburn, or rash around the treatment area
- Previous permanent makeup treatments
No.Lip blushing procedures done by certified professionals will not damage your natural lips. It will in turn enhance the colour and definition of your lips.
Lip blushing is safe and super effective in restoring the lost pigment of your lips. You can talk to our experts if you have any doubts regarding these treatments and they will be happy to assist you.
Depending on your lifestyle, lip tattoos can last between 1 to 3 years. The pigment will naturally fade over time and it is recommended to get a colour boost procedure done every 6-12 months.
You can expect little pain during the procedure as lips are more sensitive than other parts of the body.